The Adoption Process
- Fill out the online adoption application below.
- Once your application has been processed we will call you to conduct a telephone interview.
- Meet the dogs that you are interested in.
- A home visit is required before finalizing the adoption.
- The adoption fee for a puppy is $300 (under 7 months) and $250 for dogs older than 7 months. This fee includes shots, microchip and spay/neuter. There is a $100 refundable deposit required for puppies under 7 months which will be refunded when the Puppy is spayed/neutered.
- We require all adopters to enroll in training. The minimum requirement is a 6 week group class or 4 private lessons. If you pursue adoption, we ask you to let us know where you will be enrolling in training and will ask for proof of enrollment upon finalizing the adoption. For puppies,we require that you do a puppy training class and that you commit to the other required training when the dog is around a year old.